free counter with statistics
:: ProjeKction - King Crimson NET :: • View topic - Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Post all your reviews here - whether they are album reviews, gig reviews or DVD reviews.

Re: Stick Men in Buenos Aires & Montevideo - 2015 tour

Postby jtmack on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:19 am

vrooom wrote:After my recent spat with DGM, I had second thoughts. This place is valuable to me (at least) as a memory bank. When people accuse me of doing X-Y-Z, I can come here and see that I actually did 1-2-3 instead.

The King is dead, long live the King...
:mrgreen:
jtmack
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:12 pm

Krimzep wrote:
vrooom wrote:After my recent spat with DGM, I had second thoughts. This place is valuable to me (at least) as a memory bank. When people accuse me of doing X-Y-Z, I can come here and see that I actually did 1-2-3 instead.

The King is dead, long live the King...

What happened this time? Was it about your prog reviews? If so they really don't like free publicity at all.

Yeah, I featured the "Inside King Crimson" DVD and the DGM Copyright Monkey had a seizure. They placed a copyright strike on my channel (in the nine years I've been on YouTube, I've never had an actual copyright strike) and I got a shitty message from Mr Copyright Monkey. They don't like me and are still using the Ian Wallace incident and a rod to beat me over the head. They see me as some kind of moustache-twirling villain who wears a top hat and cape and will be happy to tie Fripp & Co to a train track. Alas, their arrogance and ignorance got the better of them as they have no idea how UK Copyright actually works and I am well within the law to talk about items that have been publicly released and even withdrawn from sale. Needless to say, I had the last laugh (Alan Partridgism) as the YouTube UK upheld my appeal against the copyright strike.

They act like little bitches and enjoy spreading shit about me. That's fine. They are bitches and bitches eventually get fucked. Meanwhile, I hold no personal grudge against any of them - I am actually here for the music, would you believe, and life is too incredibly short to hold grudges. I have never profited from Robert Fripp, King Crimson or the DGM and instead have done my best to promote their products and music. My bank account attests to that.
vrooom
Button Pusher

Postby Krimzep on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:21 pm

That's what's wrong with the music business today. You hear about how they hound and harras people who have done no real wrong and have made no money in what they have done while providing free publicity and yet somehow they are criminals who need to be publicly shamed for liking music and wanting to talk about it.

You never hear about people who have been caught profiting from counterfeit cds and dvds all you ever hear about is how they went after a person who made a stupid little video of their cat and managed to capture some barely audible music in the background. it's so stupid.

Keep up the good work Darren!
Krimzep
ProjeKction Godlike

Postby vrooom on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Meanwhile, you have John Wetton using his Twitter feed to link to unauthorised uploads of Robert Fripp demos (that were previously for sale at DGM Live) on the YouTube. You could not make it up...
vrooom
Button Pusher

Previous

Return to Reviews